Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before placing an order or booking through this site. Once you proceed you are confirming that you agree to the points stated on this page.
Payment of your deposit will indicate that you have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of $120.00 is required in order to secure the time and date of your booking, however it is transferable in the event of a date change, provided the booking has been cancelled with at least two (2) weeks notice (subject to date availability and conditions apply).
2. Final numbers must be provided within two (2) weeks of the scheduled booking.
3. The outstanding amount must be paid one (1) week prior to the booking date.
4. Cancellations can be made within two (2) weeks of the booking, deposits are non-refundable due to losses the cancellation has incurred.
5. Prices are based on Northern Beaches locations, areas outside of the Northern Beaches may incur a travel fee.
6. Due to the logistics of unloading necessary equipment, an accessible parking space in or near the vicinity is required for the duration of the event.
7. Parking expenses, if incurred must be fully covered by the customer prior to the end of the scheduled party.
8. We will arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the designated starting time for set up.
9. Sea Life's Beauty do not take responsibility for any food reactions. Any allergies, food intolerance's or dietary requirements must be disclosed to Sea Life's Beauty management. Food item ingredients can be provided upon request.
10. It is up to the parent of the child or parent of the party booking to ensure the child/children with intolerance's do not consume intolerable food items and/or have substitute food items available.
11. Adult supervision is required on the premises for the duration of the booking.
12. The reimbursing of damaged property is required if said damage is caused by guests at the event.